Wednesday, April 4, 2012

       Hello Everyone!  I am brand new (as my name states) to this blogging world, so go easy on me if you would.  My name is Tom Rio.  I know, I know, it sounds like a baseball players name, now batting:...Tom RIIIIOOOOOO!  
     Well, any who, I am starting this blog to do two things:  
1.  To help me get acclimated to this whole blogging thing.
2.  To help folks who need or want the information I have.




     Now down to the nitty gritty :)  I have been studying Nutrition for about 10 years now, it has always been a hobby of mine and I am intrigued by almost every aspect of it.  I wouldn't say I am an authority or even close to a nutritionist, or even by far a doctor.  That being said I think I have a very good grasp on Diets, Exercise, and overall Health.  
    The key word for today is going to be...Moderation.  Not only is Moderation an important thing in health but also in life.  Without getting too preachy I think a very good rule of thumb is to do things in moderation, even earning money that is, it just seems to me that too much of a good thing is a bad thing (sorry country singer who said too much of a good thing, is a good thing)  So when we look at what we are eating we should check if we are being moderate.  Don't have too much salad, but more importantly, don't have too much candy.  I think starting off simply with this little tip will help everyone get to where they need to be.  It is not a quick-fix but it is a root problem solver.  
I know everyone is probably wondering why I called my Blog, No Such Thing As A Diet.  The word diet is actually Greek for "a way of life, mode of living"  Sounds pretty permanent right?  Yet we have come to know it as something temporary.  Diet really shouldn't be a word, it gives the wrong idea, a diet is not what your planning to deprive yourself of, it's what you eat, what you are, what you live.   I could go on forever, but I want to keep this first blog short.  I will give you a taste of what is to come below.  Remember, when you go for that second helping, just think "am I using moderation?"  (Write this down and post it on the fridge, get it tattooed on your hand, do what you must to remember) 


Thanks for reading and remember, I am here to help, feel free to post anything you want, questions or comments!
Thanks again,
-Tom Rio








More to come:


-Creating a new lifestlye
-Good Sugar vs. Bad Sugar
-The More you eat the More you Lose
-The NonDiet
-Cheat to Win
-Why america is hefty






and many more...





17 comments:

  1. Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts.
    buy hcg drops at walgreens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why other professionals don’t notice your website much m glad I found this.

    buy hcg drops amazon

    ReplyDelete
  3. An enormous round of applause, continue the great work. garcinia cambogia extract

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read and appreciate your work.
    HGH Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. raspberry ketones dr oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m glad to locate so much of informative data in your blog. raspberry ketones dr oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I assume the admin of this website is truly working onerous in favor of his internet site, since here each data is quality based mostly. diet pills that work fast at www.topdietpillsthatwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gorgeous post learned a great deal Thanks greatly! paid-2-be-fit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing information in this blog here that is truly glancing over the every aspects of topic. site

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! trucos para adelgazar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information. genealogy search

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicest information!!! I'll be enchanted to greatly help due to what I've learnt from here. personal trainer Winnipeg

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily. check my site

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miraculous blog site!! I would surely bookmark this site and every day I’ll get more and more latest information. Rush Nutra

    ReplyDelete